The participating Social Entrepreneurs range from Ashoka Fellows to changemakers from various different backgrounds.
In Austria, we are happy to work with outstanding Ashoka Fellows such as:
- Gregor Demblin, founder of Career Moves and Disability Performance Austria.
- Martin Hollinetz, founder of OTELO.
- Walburga Fröhlich and Klaus Candussi, founders of atempo.
- Bernhard Hofer, founder of talentify.me.
- Gernot Jochum-Müller, founder of ALLMENDA.
- Gerald Koller, founder of risflecting.
- Attila von Unruh, Founder of Team U.
“Social entrepreneurs are demonstrating to the world how business can be a force for good.”
Richard Branson, Entrepreneur and Investor
Additionally, we have some 165 highly inspiring fellow organizations in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia working in different sectors including education, youth, employment, environment, health care, economic development, citizen participation and rural development.