The participation fee is EUR 10.000 (tax exemption due to Ashoka´s non-profit status)
Stipends avilable! We offer individual stipends for social entrepreneurs and additonal stipends (for women, NGOs, the public sector etc.)
Financing options for people living/working in Austria
Austrian database for scholarships and research grants: OeAD (Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education & Research) helps you find the adequate Scholarship or Research Grant according to your country of origin as well as your preferred destination oead.grants.at
Further education funding of the EU
You can find funding opportunities on erasmus+ for people in adult education here.
In educational leave? Funding by the Public Employment Service Austria (AMS)
The AMS recognizes courses of the Ashoka Visionary Program, which correspond to the AMS funding criteria, as vocational training.
- Get in touch with us! We´ll inform you about the course duration (*) & application process
- Talk to your AMS supervisor
- Apply to the Ashoka Visionary Program
- Get the approval of your AMS supervisor
In order for the AMS to support your educational leave, you must provide proof of achievement. After completing the program, you will receive a certificate of participation from us with a confirmation that the course hours were attended regularly.
Information about the educational leave can be found here.
(*) Educational leave: 7 modules in 9 months, part-time program
- Total course duration of in-class sessions (191 hours for 7 modules)
- Total course duration of self-study (336 hours)
- Total duration of coachings (46 hours)
- Executive in Residence (360 hours)
- Written reflections (35 hours)
- Alumni Network Membership (105 hours)